Sweet Pea Cafe & Playhouses
It’s truly a playground for the imagination! Sweet Pea Cafe and Playhouses is a perfect spot for the little in your life to live out big dreams! The play space features 5 unique playhouses – a diner, a grocery store, a fire hall, a medical clinic and a schoolhouse, plus a trolley with a slide! There is also a baby play area, a costume corner, a chalkboard, a giant-sized “Operation” game and a couple of play tables with building toys. Sweet Pea offers 90 minute play sessions, where children must be supervised by their grown-ups. At the back of the play area is a room with tables and chairs – food may be ordered from the plant-based cafe on the other side of the building, and must be consumed in this room. Food and drinks are not allowed in the play area.
Know before you go:
- WHERE: 14238 – 85 Avenue, Edmonton
- WHEN: Playtimes are offered from 9am-10:30am, 11:30am-1pm, 2pm-3:30pm and 4:30pm-6pm, seven days a week
- COST: $6.50 per person (including adults in the group) per 90 minute play session. The play sessions are limited to 20 people, and each person entering (over 6 months of age) must book and pre-pay their session time.
- NOTE: Socks are required in the facility, and are available for purchase if necessary.
- MORE INFO: On the Sweet Pea Cafe & Playhouse website