Playgrounds with Toy Car Racetracks
Have a kiddo who just loves to race? Grab some toy cars (or a bag of marbles, if you’re out of the ‘everything-goes-in-the-mouth’ phase) and head to these 3 Edmonton and area playgrounds. What do they have in common? They are all playgrounds with Toy Car Racetracks built into the toddler structures!
1. Clareview Inclusive Playground
- Not only does this playground have a Toy Car Racetrack, but it also has just about everything else you could dream of! Clareview is by far Edmonton’s most inclusive playground with options suitable for all ages and abilities!
- Location: Clareview Community Recreation Centre, 3804 – 139 Avenue, Edmonton
2. Foxhaven Toddler Park
- This is a tiny little pocket park that you’d likely never visit unless you were on the hunt for a toy car racetrack! This small playground is set just off a trail that surrounds a lovely waterway – perfect for pairing with a nature walk!
- Location: Foxhaven Toddler Park, 166 Foxhaven Court, Sherwood Park
3. Yohemas Park
- This playground may look small when you approach it, but when you look closer you’ll see that it’s packed with options, including challenging rope options perfect for older kids! The toddler park offers the famous toy car racetrack, among other fun features!
- Location: Yohemas Park, 130 Tisbury Street, Sherwood Park