Pit Stop Playgrounds between Edmonton & Jasper
Road-tripping between Edmonton and Jasper? Playgrounds make the perfect place to stop, take a break and burn off some energy! Edmonton Playgrounds shares the best options for Pit Stop Playgrounds between Edmonton and Jasper!
- Gunner Rehn Park – 4720 – 54 Avenue, Wildwood, Alberta
- An awesome spot with a playground, asphalt pump track, basketball court, ball diamonds and a bathroom!
- Yellowhead County Park – 11 St & 21 Ave in Marlboro, Alberta
- I maintain that this is the BEST playground in Alberta! The zipline swing alone is worth the trip, but this spot also features a lovely fire pit and picnic site, an asphalt pump track and an outhouse.
More Pit Stop Playgrounds between Edmonton & Jasper:
- Niton Junction – 5307 – 50 St, Niton Junction, Alberta – Yellowhead County Niton Playground with a couple of super slides, an asphalt pump track, and the Green Grove outdoor swimming pool!
- Edson Kinsmen Spray Park – 4740 – 7 Ave, Edson, Alberta – A huge critter-themed spray park with a playground, workout equipment, benches and picnic tables nearby