Pit Stop Playgrounds in Canmore & Banff
Road-tripping in the Rockies? Playgrounds make the perfect place to stop, take a break and burn off some energy! Edmonton Playgrounds shares the best options for Pit Stop Playgrounds in Canmore and Banff!
- Centennial Park – 5th Ave & 5th Street, Canmore, Alberta
- An awesome spot with a playground, adult workout equipment, a specialized wheelchair swing, a bathroom building and an amazing view!
- Lions Park Playground – 1029 15 Street, Canmore, Alberta
- An amazing inclusive playground with rubber base throughout, and accessible features including an in-ground merry-go-round, a ramped main structure, and lots of panels and finger games!
- Banff Elementary School – 325 Squirrel Street, Banff, Alberta
- Find TWO outstanding wooden playgrounds separated into spaces on either side of the Banff Elementary School. There is no bathroom on site, but there are porta-potties located due north, at the transit parking area just off Moose Street and Big Horn Street.
More Pit Stop Playgrounds in Banff:
- Banff Adventure & Nature Playground – near Bear Street & Buffalo Street, Banff, Alberta – We can’t wait for the development of the amazing new Banff Adventure & Nature Playground, expected to open in Fall 2023!