10 MORE of the Best Toddler Parks in Edmonton
It’s one of the most common questions I get – do you know any good parks for toddlers? I sure do! In fact, my original list, 10 OF THE BEST TODDLER PARKS IN EDMONTON, is so popular, I had to add 10 more! Check out MORE of the best toddler parks in Edmonton!
1. Hollick Kenyon Park
- 15716-54 Street, Edmonton
- From its bright green treetops to its whimsical red and white toadstools, Hollick Kenyon Park looks like a fairy tale! Youngsters will love the adorable toddler area here – especially the teeter-totter dragonfly!
2. Bisset School Park
- 3020 – 37 Street, Edmonton
- The bright colours of Bisset School Park are just the start of the fun! This one features a main structure with hanging rings and a big green tunnel that will be challenging and fun. There’s also the cutest airplane spring rider! Older siblings will love this one for the ZIPLINE!
3. James McCrie Douglas Park
- 365 Windermere Road, Edmonton
- There are so many features that little ones will love at this park! The playhouse (you can choose your pet – inside and out!), the gasoline pump, the driving station with rearview mirror ball, and the working music zone – to name just a few!
4. Dermott District Park
- 8648 – 81 Street, Edmonton
- A natural playground with a separate toddler area! The cute little camping tent and slide, the giant leaf “stage” and smaller balance beam section will all appeal to the younger crowd. *Note that a fire has closed the main structure at this playground as of March 2023.
5. Brintnell Park
- 210 Brintnell Park, Edmonton
- This one isn’t just for the toddlers – there is something for everyone at this unique playground! We love the brightly-coloured, almost cartoony house and car play area, as well as the cool rock-and-log natural play area! Bonus points for a spray park that’s separate from the main playground!
6. Emerald Hills Playground
- 8005 Emerald Drive, Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Kids will gravitate to the toddler area at this space-aged playground! We love the slides, tunnels, bridges and balance ropes! This playground also features a friendship swing for two, as well as a hammock swing!
7. Bessie Nichols School
- 189 Hemingway Road NW, Edmonton
- The Bessie Bus, the unique half-dome climber/hideout, and the adorable toddler park with slide, climber and finger games are all reasons kids will love this playground! Parents will love the rubber base!
8. Hazeldean Park
- 9630 – 66 Avenue
- Edmonton’s best train park! Hazeldean Park actually has two trains – and the toddler options includes the coolest staircase ever (it looks like luggage!) and a real train whistle! Don’t forget to search this playground for all the cute animal carvings!
9. Saxony Glen Playground
- 2531 – 170 Street SW, Edmonton
- A playground fit for royalty! The castle theme makes this small-but-mighty playground a lot of fun! This one has swings, slides, a cool teeter-totter, and the cutest little play ice cream stand we’ve ever seen!
10. Borden Park
- 7509 – 112 Avenue, Edmonton
- My favourite playground in Edmonton. I love just about everything about this unique and timeless playground, but the toddler area really stands out! The mother bear and cubs, coiled snake and bee hive are so unique! The train track climber (with two great slides) is a standout piece too!