Indoor Playground with a Twist!
Our family has always loved indoor playgrounds that were a little different and a little off the beaten path. THIS amazing indoor playground with a twist has been the girls very favourite since they were very little! BUT, you have to keep a close eye on their website, as the Ardrossan “Love to Play” room is only open for parented play times on occasion!
The Ardrossan Rec Centre’s Love to Play Room offers:
- Clear air tubes for scarves or giant pom poms
- Ball crank machine with rolling track
- Giant fort/ship with climbing wall
- Grocery store with cash register and mini grocery carts
- Grocery store loading area with crates of food set on the back of a delivery truck and rollers to slide the carts
- Mini cafe with awning and cash register
- Magnet wall with tubes for ping pong balls
- Giant blue building blocks
- Chalk Wall
- Wooden cubbies with curtains
- Baby area with soft mats
- and more! Scroll down to see our Video Tour!
Love to Play Room
- WHERE: Ardrossan Rec Centre, 80 First Avenue, Ardrossan, Alberta (about 10 minutes east of Sherwood Park)
- WHEN: As of January 2023 open times for parented play are FRIDAYS 9:30am-11:30am and SATURDAYS 10am-1pm
- WHO: Kids 8 and under with their grownups
- HOW: Pay admission at the Ardrossan Rec Centry entry desk to get a wristband that will allow your child entry.
- MORE INFO: on the Strathcona County Website HERE
PAIR IT WITH A PLAYGROUND! The Ardrossan Rec Centre also has a fabulous Playground and Spray Park. Ardrossan Elementary School has a terrific playground too!