EVEN MORE of the Best Toddler Parks in Edmonton
It’s one of the most common questions I get – do you know any good parks for toddlers? I sure do! In fact, I’ve already made two lists: 10 OF THE BEST TODDLER PARKS IN EDMONTON and 10 MORE OF THE BEST TODDLER PARKS IN EDMONTON… but there are so many amazing playgrounds for toddlers in Edmonton, that I had to add a third list. Here’s EVEN MORE OF THE BEST TODDLER PARKS IN EDMONTON! Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom to find a map of these 10 locations too!
- Versailles Avenue & Giroux Road, St. Albert, Alberta
- Fire truck, fire station, and even spring-mounted emergency vehicles! There is so much imaginative play value in this St. Albert playground! Bonus – it has the first water feature added to a St. Albert park in more than 20 years!
- Black Stone Blvd, Leduc, Alberta
- Arrrrrrr! This pirate-themed playground is a feast for the senses, from the tops of the jolly roger flags, down to the sunken treasure and swimming octapus! Don’t forget that X marks the spot on the treasure map!
3. Rocketship Park
- 122 Street & 112 Avenue, Edmonton
- The three-storey rocket and giant climber aren’t the only cool things at Rocketship park. The toddler area is amazing, with a lunar rover, rocky moon surface, alien/astronaut cutouts, and much more!
- 204 Street & 24 Avenue, Edmonton
- A nature-themed playground with giant bees on honeycombs, hopping flowers, and the cutest little carved tree playground that’s just full of critters! This playground has two sets of parent/baby tandem swings PLUS two sets of standard tandem swings!
- 54320 Range Road 231, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
- This memorial playground extols the virtues of Love, Kindness, Courage Laughter and Selflessness. The toddler area here features a good sized little kid structure with colourful slides. Big kids will love the cable-track zipline!
- 9100 Walterdale Hill, Edmonton
- I absolutely love the knothole in the giant treetrunk in this toddler play structure! This park offers so much more than just the toddler park – like several different play areas, footprints to follow on the poured rubber base, critters roaming the sand, and one of the coolest spray parks around!
- 53424 AB 779 Stony Plain, Alberta
- Absolutely worth the drive! There are 3 playgrounds here, plus a workout park and full rubber-based track! The orange, green and blue park is inclusive with a roller slide, accessible glider, music area and much, much more!
- 360 Orchards Blvd. SW
- An elementary school with a remarkably robust area for younger kids! The tent/treehouse structure is truly unique and perfectly sized for younger players. They’ll also love spinning flowers, spring riders, and even little leaf spinners.
- 5417-43 Avenue, Beaumont, Alberta
- This small but very unique inclusive playground in the heart of a green space in Beaumont makes the list for a number of reasons: The structure is well balanced and fun, there’s a vast section of musical accessories and finger games, and it’s located a short walk from one of the coolest spray parks around!
- 3310-107 Avenue, Edmonton
- The sum of these parts adds up to a lot of fun! A butterfly climber with net wings, flower hopping stools, a spring-mounted egg and a giant bee all make the toddler park stand out – plus there’s a structure with climbers and slides!