Clip n Climb Edmonton
Whenever I get the opportunity for a one-on-one date with one of the girls, I always know what they are going to choose to do! Both my girls absolutely adore Clip n Climb Edmonton! Of course, I do too! The venue is packed with brightly coloured walls. It’s billed as a spot for kids ages 4 and up – and I’ve definitely seen kids that young climbing and having a great time! One of my favourite features of Clip n Climb is the fact that each time slot is capped, so there are never more people than available climbing walls!
Our top tips for a successful outing:
- Complete your waiver when you book your timeslot – that way, when you arrive, you can just head right in and get harnessed up!
- Bring clean indoor runners and a water bottle! I love wearing leggings with a side phone pocket so that I can quickly pull out my phone to snap a few photos between walls!
- For a first visit with kiddos you may want to limit your participation to harness helper – helping your kids get clipped in and out at each wall. The clipping can be the trickiest part for small hands. Parents don’t have to pay if they are on the floor just helping. If you are a parent that also wants to climb, you will get a wrist band.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to get harnessed up, and for the safety briefing and clip tutorial.
- If you have valuables that you want to lock up bring a lock with you for use in the lobby lockers.
- If you can visit on a weekday evening, you might find a quieter timeslot compared to the busy weekend afternoons!